Tuesday, April 23, 2013

He teases me

I like the way he teases me.

Correction. I like the way he teases me.

How is it that he’s gotten into my mind, learned exactly where the buttons are, the buttons I utilised to maintain well-hidden but now seem to be revealed to him? Sapiosexual I'm, and he knows this, knows to begin with my mind.

He starts with little puns. Clever little puns that his clever significant brain comes up with around the fly. The initial one usually catches me by surprise. Tends to make me laugh. Me. He hits my laughter button often. I know individuals who have made it their mission to create me laugh and he does it with a single pun.

Far more delightful puns then comes the sly innuendos. He features a way with words, this talent at locating the twist important to alter something innocent into a thing sexual. Early on he is so deft that I'm uncertain as to no matter whether or not the sexual connotation is intentional, but as time goes by my reactions egg him on.

At some point, he will ask queries that concentrate my mind upon areas of my body, heightening my awareness of my arousal. He’ll slide inside a comment about one thing I’d stated or accomplished during love-making that tends to make me blush. And then the brushes. His arm will brush my nipples with accidental deliberation. His hips will brush up against my ass. He’ll whisper a thing in my ear and his whiskers will brush my neck or shoulder, producing my shiver or gasp.

And lastly, when I am wet and scented with my own arousal, vibrating with will need, he makes me wait. Dinner. A film. A trip to the retailer. Often a delay, but an enjoyable one. He’ll give me knowing appears. He’ll comment on my squirming. Teasing me. Discount Sex Toys For Men is the perfect one stop online shop for adults looking to indulge in their sexual fantasies by browsing through our vast range of Adult Sex toys and Accessories.

When we get household, he requires me. Bent more than the couch. On my hands and knees by the door. Pressed up against a wall. It does not matter to me. What matters is that empty location that desires filling, that aches to be filled, and the hardness sliding into me, into the warm and welcoming wetness. Latex dildos will quickly heat up when exposed to your body temperature, making for a more comfortable erotic ride.

And then its my turn to tease him, to squeeze my muscles about him, to squirm and wriggle and moan and sigh. And when he is around the edge I beg him to not come, even as I grind myself against him, even as I try and wedge him farther into me. I look into him and he appears into me. We watch every single other’s eyes. And when the moment of ultimate superfeeling arrives, we ride that wave with each other, crying out, clinging to one another like castaways clinging to a life-raft.

No comments:

Post a Comment